Make art with Miss Jean
This introductory class offers homeschool and parents at home with children the opportunity to let someone else teach the art. We'll cover the basics of watercolor, crayon resist, air dry clay, and making mobiles in this 8 week course.
How many children can register per family?
- This course is live, one child may participate from each family while we are live. For feedback on the live class the same day of the class, your entire family can have a copy of the recording.
For what age are the classes?
- Classes are geared for 5-8 year old children for this class. Older children may participate as each lesson can be made to be more challenging. Classes for children 9-12 will be offered in the fall.
What time are classes?
- Classes will begin Tuesday, July 7 for eight weeks starting at 11:00 a.m. each week.
How do I prepare for the classes?
- After you sign up, I will provide you with a materials list. The supplies can be bought on-line. You have the option of ordering a pre-selected cart of art supplies for this class.
What if I miss a class?
- There will be recorded lessons available if you miss the live session.